- Eggs – 2
- Bread slices – 4
- Green chilli – 2 chopped
- Garlic cloves – 5-6 chopped
- Coriander – 1 tbsp. chopped
- Amla (Indian gooseberry) – 1 tbsp. grated
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp.
- Oil for frying
- Make 4 equal pieces of every bread slice.
- Mix green chili, garlic, coriander, amla and salt together.
- Beat eggs well in a bowl. Add salt and red chili. keep aside.
- Now put chili-garlic mixture on one piece on bread and cover with another. Do the same process with all pieces.
- Now heat 1tbsp. oil in a pan. Dip bread sandwich pieces in eggs.
- Now shallow fry these slices till golden.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods