Cabbage – ½ cup chopped
Carrot – ½ cup chopped
Capsicum – ½ cup
Coriander – 2 tbsp. chopped
Green chili – 2 chopped
Spring onion – ½ cup
Salt to taste
Corn flour – 1 tsp. mixed in 1cup water
Corn flour / Maize flour (Makki ka Atta) – 1 cup
Dry Mango powder – ½ tsp.
Bread Slices (without crusts) – 4
Oil – 1 tsp.
Oil for deep frying
- Heat 1tsp. oil in a pan. Add spring onion, carrot and capsicum and stir fry for a minute
- Add green chili, coriander and cabbage and cook for 2 minutes
- Now add salt, dry mango powder and mix well and keep this mixture aside.
- Make 4 equal pieces of every bread slice. Dip one piece in corn flour and water mixture.
- Fill 1 tbsp. veggie mixture in it and roll to make a ball.
- Roll this veggie ball in dry corn flour (makki ka atta).make all 16 balls as well.
- Now heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry these veggie ball till golden crispy.
- Serve hot with your choice of dip or sauce.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods