So this is the last recipe for this month’s last week. Mostly we all discard crusts from bread slices and give them way to dustbin but try this recipe and change the way you eat…
- Bread Crusts – 1cup (cup in 2inches)
- Egg – 2
- Oats – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Dry mango powder – 1tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – 1tsp.
- Coriander – 1 tbsp. chopped
- Oil for frying
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Mix salt , coriander and ½ tsp. red chili in eggs and keep aside.
- Put bread crusts in a microwave bowl and microwave for 1 minute to make hard crispy.
- Now mix bread crusts with ginger garlic paste, 1/2tsp. red chili powder and salt.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Dip bread crusts in egg mixture , roll in oats and shallow fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Take crust fingers out on a kitchen towel. sprinkle dry mango powder on it (chili also if you like more spicy) and serve hot.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods