- Eggs – 4
- Red Onion – 1 chopped
- Spring Onion greens – 2 tbsp.
- Tomato – 1 small chopped
- Capsicum – 4tbsp. chopped
- Green chili – 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp.
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
- Oregano – ¼ tsp.
- Oil – 2 tsp.
- Garlic bread (round) – 2 slices
- Beat eggs in a big bowl.
- Add salt , pepper powder, chili powder and beat again.
- Now add all the veggies in eggs and mix well.
- Now take a microwave bowl of same size as bread slices. Put 2tbsp. egg mixture in bowl.
- Now put one bread slices on it and then add another 4tbsp. egg mixture.
- Now sprinkle oregano on it and microwave for 2 minutes. Make the another Pizzaterry in same way.
- Serve hot.
You can use simple bread of your choice and cut it according to microwave’s bowl shape of any.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods