- Mushrooms – 200gms. Chopped as much as you can
- Green Peas – 100gms.
- Onion – 2 chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2tbsp.
- Tomato puree – 1cup
- Green chili – 2 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chili – ¼ tsp.
- Turmeric – ½ tsp.
- Garam Masala ( All spices powder) – ½ tsp.
- Oil – 2tbsp.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste and stir for a minute.
- Add onion and cook till onion become golden brown.
- Add tomato puree , green chili and green peas and mix well. Cook till tomato leaves oil.
- Add salt , turmeric and red chili powder , mix well and add mushrooms. Cook another 5 minutes under cover.
- Add garam masala , mix well and serve hot.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods