- Mushrooms – 2 chopped
- Baby spinach – 1 cup (full leaves)
- Spring Onion – 1 chopped
- Garlic – 2-3cloves , chopped
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour – 1tsp. (mix in half cup water)
- Soy sauce – 1tsp.
- Oil – 1tsp.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and spring onion and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add baby spinach leaves and stir fry for few minutes carefully. Don’t break leaves.
- Add 2 cup water and salt. Cover the wok and cook till boil.
- Now add soy sauce and corn flour mixture and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve hot in chilling winters.
Recipe copyright @ happy eating foods