The good news is that doctors, it was decided that the coffee is useful, and in spite of the negative qualities of coffee has a positive effect on the body. Thus, 11 of the useful qualities of coffee.
1. Coffee is rich in antioxidants - because of the high caffeine content, coffee is first-rate source of antioxidants that help prevent cancer and fight the signs of aging.
2. Coffee is rich in magnesium - the researchers found that a huge number of people suffer from a lack of magnesium, a mineral necessary for many body enzymes to catalyze the reaction.
3. Has antibacterial properties and thinners - Italian scientists have found that when the study was conducted on the properties of their favorite national drink, when he was named a "harmful." In fact, it means that coffee prevents thrombosis (of course, if you do not add a ton of sugar).
4. Improves digestion - because coffee is a diuretic, it helps to cleanse the body.
5. Increases resistance and performance of the body - coffee recently became one of the mandatory components of the diet of professional athletes. Athletes who are preparing for the Olympics, should consume a certain amount of coffee, which, as it turned out, increases immunity and makes coordination more resistant to disease.
6. Reduces the possibility of a depression - a study conducted at the school-age children in
have shown that children who drank a cup of coffee in front of the school, are
resistant to depression and had low levels of anxiety, compared with children
who received no caffeine. Brazil
7. Reduces the chances of developing Parkinson's syndrome - 6 separate studies carried out by scientists from various countries have shown that people who regularly consume 3-4 cups of coffee a day have a 80% less chance of Parkinson's disease than people who refuse to coffee
8. Reduces the risk of colon cancer - 2 cups of coffee a day by 25% reduces the risk of the disease, according to researchers at
9. Compensates for the effects of smoking - coffee reduces the harm caused by the heart and the liver as a result of smoking.
10. Prevents asthma and headaches - asthma and headaches are high in caffeine, as it constricts blood vessels, removing the painful symptoms, therefore, acts as coffee.
11. Reduces the likelihood of liver disease - studies have shown that people who drink two cups of coffee a day have a 80% less chance of developing cirrhosis.