So finally its time for my recipes now. From now next 6more days you will find one recipe from my kitchen and those will be really simple and easy.
The 1st one for today is one of my favorite… its SCHEZWAN MAGGI CHOWMIN. May be some of you already tried chowmin from maggi but if u didn’t then try it once. I have used vegetable atta (wheat flour) maggi but you can use the basic one. So here is the recipe…
- Maggi – 1 pk. (80 gms.)
- Onion – 1 sliced
- Capsicum – ½ chopped
- Carrot – ½ small cubed
- Cabbage – ½ cup chopped
- Green Chili – 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Schezwan spice – 1tbsp.
- Oil – 1tbsp.
- Boil maggi in a deep pan and keep aside without water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, capsicum and carrot and stit fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage n stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Now add boiled maggi and mix softly on low heat.
- Now add schezwan spice, soy sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Eat or serve hot…
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods