So Happy-Eaters, here is the last installment of my 7 days 7 new recipes for February. Actually when I made Chicken Rollers 3days back, bread crusts was left so finally I made this recipe…
- Bread Crusts – 1 cup ,cut in ½ inches pieces
- Onion – 1 thick sliced
- Capsicum – 1 small, sliced thick
- Cornflour – 4tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Green chili – 2 chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce – ½ tsp. + 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar – ½ tsp. + 1tsp.
- Oil – 1 ½ tbsp. and for frying
- Mix bread crusts with ½ tbsp. oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute for crisp, you can do it in pan also.
- Mix cornflour in half cup water. Add salt, pinch of black pepper powder, ½ tsp. soy sauce and vinegar, mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Coat bread crusts in cornflour mixture and fry till golden in hot oil and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil again. Add onion green chilies and capsicum and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried bread crusts and salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now add soy sauce and vinegar and stir for a minute.
- Now finally add leftover cornflour mixture and stir for last 2minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods