I am here again with my new recipe and it is also made of leftover. Actually my mom is a patient of dementia and many disease and due to her weaknesses, we gave her simple chicken soup but as she cant chew chicken anyhow so the chicken is always left so I have to use it. Even I made many recipes of this leftover earlier but here I am sharing the latest I have cooked today evening. It is spicy, it is really soft from inside and crispy for outside as well. So here is the recipe…
- Leftover boiled chicken – 1cup ,chopped
- Onion – ½ chopped
- Ginger – 1inch, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
- Green chili – 2 chopped
- Coriander – 2tsp. chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – 1tsp.
- Dry mango powder – 1tsp.
- Curd / Yogurt – 1tbsp.
- Bread slices – 4 (without crust)
- Oil – 2tbsp.
- Egg - 1
- Cut each bread slice in 4 equal parts and keep aside.
- Mix chopped chicken, onion, ginger, ginger garlic paste, green chili, coriander, salt, red chili powder, dry mango powder and curd in a bowl well.
- Beat egg with 2 tsp. of water and a pinch of salt and red chili powder in a bowl.
- Now dip bread piece in water and press well but softly to remove water. Fill it with 1tsp. of chicken mixture and roll to close. Made all the rollers in same way
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip roller in egg and coat well and fry in hot oil till golden crisp from all sides.
- Serve hot with your choice of sauce as I have served it with coriander chutney.
Recipe and photo copyright@ happy eating foods