Its winter and the great season for tomatoes and carrots so why not try some hot soup but when I was cooking, I have just include coriander also (as I love coriander and now a days coriander comes really fresh) and the soup comes delicious.
- Tomato – 500 gms.
- Carrot – 250 gms.
- Coriander – 1cup
- Garlic – 6-7 cloves, crushed
- Ginger – 1 inch.
- Butter – 2tbsp.
- Oil – 1tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper powder – 1tsp.
- Fresh Cream – ¼ cup
- Cut tomatoes and carrots in thick pieces.
- Now heat butter with oil a deep wok. Add ginger and garlic and stir for a minute.
- Add carrots and stir for 2minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and coriander and stir till tomatoes soften.
- Add salt and black pepper powder, mix well and add 4 cups of water.
- Now cover the wok and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Now strain the veggies from the liquid and when they become cool, just grind them in a mixer.
- Heat another deep pan, add veg. stock in it. Strain the veggie paste in it and mix well.
- Check the seasoning and add cream now.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread croutons.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods