It was holi today here in
India so how many of you like to
play it??? Anyways I am here ready with one more exciting recipe of mine and if
you are thinking of why its called SUPERB then let me tell you because of its
healthy points. Its fast, its healthy and its in budget too. So now don’t wait
and check the recipe…
- Chicken – 1 cup boneless
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Green Beans – ½ cup, cut in 1 inches
- Carrots – ½ cup, chopped in thin 1 inches slices
- Spring Onion Greens – ½ cup chopped
- Garlic – 4 cloves, chopped
- Cabbage – ¼ cup chopped and 4 full leaves to serve
- Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp.
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
- Oil – 2tsp.
- Marinate chicken with black pepper powder and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1tsp. oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, when crackle add marinated chicken and cook till chicken tender.
- Add honey , salt and red chili powder and mix well. Cook for another 1 minute and keep it aside.
- Now heat another 1tsp. oil in a pan. Add garlic, stir for a minute.
- Add spring onion greens and stir fry for one minutes.
- Now add beans and carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes
- At last add cabbage and salt, mix well. Add ready chicken in it.
- Serve hot on cabbage leaves.
- You can add spinach, broccoli and red peppers to make it more colorful and healthy.
- Serve it with steamed garlic rice or stuffed in a role.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods