Your’s SSJ is back with another new recipe and its specially for chili lovers. Every Saturday I have go for my weekly vegetable shopping from local farmar’s market here but last week I found “Baby Corrots” there and that is really unexpected to get 1 and half kgs. Baby carrots in just 10 bucks. So here is the recipe from those baby carrots…
- Baby Carrots – 10-12 whole
- Chili (Any you like) – 2-3 well chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce – 1tsp.
- Honey – 1tbsp.
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Wash the carrots and blanch them and keep aside.
- Now heat ½ tsp.oil in a pan , add carrots and green chili and stir fry for 2-3 minutes and keep them in serving plate.
- Now heat another ½ tsp. oil in a pan. Add soy sauce then honey and mix well.
- Add 1tbsp. oil and salt and give a boil.
- Spread this syrup on carrots and serve.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods