So strawberry gone and pineapple on in new style that you never had before, I bet.
From so many days I was trying many things in deep fried but pineapple in this style I have never thought before.
Just 2 days back the idea came in my mind. And I make it now today and it taste amazingly different and delicious. Today I don’t have much time to write down more so here is the recipe…
- Pineapple slices – 1 thick, sliced in strips
- All Purpose Flour – 1cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Sieve all purpose flour with some water and 1tsp. oil and keep it in fridge for 5minutes.
- Now roll it like slim bread and cut slim strips.
- Cover pineapple sticks with all purpose flour stripe by rolling them round.
- Heat oil in a deep wok and fry these roller-toasters till golden crisp and keep aside.
- Now heat sugar with ¼ cup water and make thick sugar syrup.
- Dip those roller-toasters in sugar syrup and chill instantly.
- Serve chill.
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods