So Happy-Eaters, here is another sweet recipe for this month and as promised of fruit, strawberry will make it heaven.
You all must made some cheesecake, truffles or something more with marie biscuits so as me. Now a day here I have found fresh strawberries easily and they are so juicy that I can’t resist my self to take some boxes every week. Strawberry is one of my favorite from many years and also kids loves them so try this recipe for your kids and they will fall in love with it and ask for more and more.
The main thing is that this recipe is also made of minimum ingredients and so fast to make. You can eat it anytime you like either after meal or just like to have it. But it tastes best when eat chilling.
All ingredients have good health benefits as strawberry or fresh cream and honey also. Just one ingredient I am using here with some artificial things is strawberry crush because whichever is company but 100percent purity is never available in crushes.
So now its time for the recipe…
Makes 4 Biscuitties
- Fresh Strawberries – 1box (100gms.)
- Marie biscuits – 16
- Fresh cream – 100ml.
- Honey – 1tbsp.
- Strawberry crush – 1tbsp.
- Milk – 1cup
- Mix cream with strawberry crush and honey well and chill for 5minutes.
- Now slice all strawberries except one and keep ready.
- Put 4 marie biscuit on your rack. Spread cream mix on all biscuits and pur strawberry slices on all biscuits.
- Now dip 4 biscuit in milk and when is becomes semi soft, put them on strawberry slices.
- Again spread cream mix on is and cover with strawberry slices.
- Now cover is again with milk dipped semi soft biscuit.
- Again spread cream mix, cover it with sliced strawberries.
- At last spread cream mix on strawberries and cover with dry bicuit.
- Press a bit softly to adjust well.
- Chop last strawberry well and mix well in cream mix and put one tsp. on ready biscuittie.
- Now put all these biscuitties in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Serve chill.
Now don’t wait and just go fast, make it for yourself and your kids. And when they ask for more, just come back and tell me J
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods