Its 5th day of April Recipe Week and the last recipe of strawberries now. You must amazed of “Surprise” including in title but the main ingredient after strawberry is really a surprise in this recipe that when you taste it, you can’t recognize it. And you know what’s that??? That is OATS…
Oats in a dessert…some of you can’t think of it and believe me, my thinking was also like the same before I have tried it and when the recipe was ready, I was amazed after tasting that oats made it so delicious and can’t even noticed that oats was there in a layer.
So now I won’t take your more time. Just go to recipe now…
Makes 4 Surprise Bowls
- Strawberries – 50gms. Sliced
- Marie biscuits – 16
- Oats – 1pk. of 30gms. ( I have used strawberry flavored oats but you can use simple one)
- Fresh Cream – ½ cup
- Strawberry Crush – 1tsp.(if you are using simple oats then only)
- Honey – 2tbsp.
- Milk – 1cup
- Take 4 small (cup sized) dessert bowls.
- Mix oats with cream and honey. include strawberry crush also if you are using simple oats.
- Now dip marie biscuit in milk and when it becomes soft, make a layer or marie in bowl as 2 biscuits each bowl.
- Now make a thick layer of about 1” of oats mixture over it.
- Now make a layer of sliced strawberries over it.
- Again make a layer of marie biscuits (2biscuits each bowl)
- At last put 1 tsp. of oats mix on top of bowl and decorate with sliced strawberries.
- Chill bowls for 15-20 minutes and serve with some strawberry crush over it.
Now just made it quickly and enjoy…
Come back tomorrow as recipes with APPLE and PINEAPPLE also coming soon…
Recipe and photo copyright @ happy eating foods