SSJ’s CHICKEN DAHI TADKA (CHICKEN YOGURT FRY)
Here comes one more delicious chicken recipe directly from my kitchen. Its taste makes you think once about the fusion of flavors then you won’t stop yourself to indulge in the flavor of it. Here is the recipe…
- Chicken – 200 gms, boneless, 1inch pieces
- Onion – 2 big, made into paste in mixer
- Onion – 1 medium, thick sliced
- Tomato – 1 big, pureed
- Green chili – 2 chopped
- Capsicum – 1 medium, cut in 1 inch cubes
- Ginger garlic paste -2 tsp.
- Curd/ yogurt – 4tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 4tbsp.
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp.
- Turmeric – ½ tsp.
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp.
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
- Heat 2tbsp. oil in a pan. Add onion paste with ginger garlic paste and cook till onion become pink.
- Add tomato puree and green chilies, mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and garam masala. Cook for 1 minute
- Add chicken and mix well. Add ¼ cup water and cook under cover till chicken soften.
- Now heat 2 tbsp. oil in separate pan. Add onion slices and capsicum cubes.
- Sauté for 2 minutes with pinch of salt.
- Add curd/ yogurt and cook for 2 minutes on high heat. Add black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now lower the heat and add already cooked chicken with masala and mix well.
- Cook for a minute on high heat. Serve hot.
All Rights Reserved @ www.happy-eating.in