SSJ’s BREAD-CORNS CURRY
Remember my Bread-Corns recipe which I have posted 2 days back??? This is the recipe made from the leftover bread-corns. Simple, easy, fast n delicious…
- Bread-corns – ½ cup
- Spring onion with greens – ½ cup chopped
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Chicken stock – 1 cup
- Corn-flour – ¼ tsp.(optional)
- Soy sauce – ¼ tsp. (optional)
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
- Oil – 1tbsp.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Add chicken stock and give a boil then cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and corn flour mixed in 2tbsp. water if required thick gravy.
- At last add bread corns, garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately.
All Rights Reserved @ happy eating foods