SSJ’s CHICKEN DELIGHT SANDWICH
So finally its last day for this DOUBLE RECIPE WEEK of MAY-JUNE’13 and only 3 recipes left. One of them is here… its fast, its easy, its big and complete solution to your anytime hunger. Try it now…
- Chicken – ½ cup (boiled or shallow fried leftover)
- Cabbage – ¼ cup, chopped in lengthwise strips
- Onion – 1, thinly sliced
- Tomato – 1, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- Butter – 1tsp.
- Green coriander chutney – 1tbsp.
- Tomato ketchup – 1tbsp.
- Dry mango powder/ chat masala – 1tsp.
- Bread slices – 3
- Finally chop the chicken and mix with butter well.
- Spread green coriander chutney on one slice, now spread chicken mixture on it. Then top it with onion slices and then cabbage. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and chat masala/ dry mango powder.
- Now spread tomato ketchup on other slice, put it on 1st slice. Spread chicken mixture then sliced tomatos and top it with cabbage also. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and chat masala/ dry mango powder.
- Close the sandwich with 3rd slice and enjoy.
All Rights Reserved @ happy eating foods