SSJ’s FRESH CORN – SEMOLINA HALWA
Finally here comes the 1st recipe of July Recipe Week’13 and why don’t we start it with some sweetness and as it’s the best season for fresh corns available in market so I tried it in new style. Here is the recipe below…
- Fresh corn seeds – ½ cup
- Semolina(suji) – 1cup
- Dates – 4-5 chopped
- Ghee (clarified butter) – ¼ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Boil corn seeds in milk then add sugar and cook till sugar melts then cook another 5 minutes on low flame. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped dates and stir fry for a minute.
- Add semolina and cook till smells comes out and semolina starts changing color.
- Now add corn and sugar syrup mixture and cook another 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve it chilled…
So how is the recipe??? Try it once and then tell me back with your comments. It was just the starting, much more will come coming days and remember… tomorrow will be 2 recipes here (1 more will be bonus) as tomorrow is my b’day J
All Rights Reserved @ HAPPY EATING FOODS.