SSJ’s LYCHEE JELLO SHORTIES with SPICY MANGO SALSA
So hows your weekend going on? Its my day today and it was amazing with countless wishes thru every possible way. But I will celebrate it tomorrow on Sunday as my big bro’s b’day also coming 3days later so we’ll celebrate it together every year.
So now as I promised u, its time for the bonus recipe of today and when its my birthday then why don’t we try something sweet again but in a unique way…
For Lychee Jello Shorties :
- Lychee (unseeded) – 1cup, chopped
- Lychee – 4 full (unseeded)
- Lychee crush – ½ cup
- Gelatin – 1tbsp.
For Spicy Mango Salsa :
- Mango – ½ cup chopped
- Fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Red chili powder – 1tsp.
- Honey – 1tbsp.
- Mix lychee crush well with 1 cup of water and mix chopped lychee in it.
- Melt gelatin in 2tbsp. warm water and mix in lychee mixture.
- Put this mixture in small bowls or jelly bowls. Set one whole lychee in centre and let it be set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Mix all the ingredients of mango salsa well and fill it in whole lychee when jelly set down and serve chill.
So here was the best jelly recipe you ever tasted, u don’t trust me??? Then try it and then you’ll know…
All Rights Reserved @ HAPPY EATING FOODS.